This subtitle is included in your selections.
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 30.70.010 Purpose and applicability.
- 30.70.015 Exemptions.
- 30.70.020 Pre-application meeting.
- 30.70.025 Permit Type Classification.
- 30.70.030 Submittal requirements.
- 30.70.040 Completeness determination.
- 30.70.045 Notice - general.
- 30.70.050 Notice of application - timing and method.
- 30.70.060 Notice of application - Public and agency comment period.
- 30.70.065 Computing time periods for public comment and appeals.
- 30.70.070 Adequacy of mailed notice.
- 30.70.080 Combined notice.
- 30.70.090 Combined county and agency hearing.
- 30.70.100 Consistency determination.
- 30.70.110 Processing timelines.
- 30.70.120 Consolidated permit review.
- 30.70.130 Authority to impose conditions or deny application.
- 30.70.135 Clerical Mistakes -- Authority to Correct.
- 30.70.140 Expiration of applications, approvals, and permits.
- 30.70.150 Reapplication after denial of project permit application.
- 30.70.210 Minor revisions to approved development applications.
- 30.70.220 Major revisions to approved residential development applications.
- 30.70.230 Revisions not defined as minor or major.
- 30.70.300 Vesting of applications.
- 30.70.310 Started construction – compliance with updated stormwater drainage regulations.