This chapter is included in your selections.
- 4.52.010 Purpose.
- 4.52.020 Self-insurance retention.
- 4.52.030 Initial contribution to the fund.
- 4.52.040 Initial contribution, how made, by whom.
- 4.52.050 Amount of subsequent contributions.
- 4.52.060 Interest paid to the fund.
- 4.52.070 Premium payment.
- 4.52.080 Subsequent contributions to the fund and payment of premium.
- 4.52.090 Procedure where loss is greater than that currently in cumulative reserve fund.
- 4.52.100 Reimbursement of fund where reserve drops below $250,000.
- 4.52.110 Claim, when paid.
- 4.52.120 Decision to rebuild.
- 4.52.130 Disbursement of moneys from the fund.
- 4.52.140 Budget office responsibility.
- 4.52.150 Treasurer’s duties.
- 4.52.160 Risk manager.
- 4.52.170 Increase in fund.
- 4.52.180 Severability.