Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

"Rural/Urban transition area" means the areas designated Rural Residential (RR) or Rural Residential-5 (RR-5) by the comprehensive plan, and shown on the Future Land Use Map of the GPP and on the official zoning maps (Added by Amended Ord. 02-064, Dec. 9, 2002, Eff date Feb. 1, 2003).