- 30.66A.010 Purpose and applicability.
- 30.66A.020 Park and recreation impact fee required.
- 30.66A.030 Service areas established.
- 30.66A.035 Impact fee calculation formula.
- 30.66A.040 Impact fee schedule.
- 30.66A.050 Impact fee limitations.
- 30.66A.060 Credit for in-kind contributions.
- 30.66A.065 Credit to developer for land dedication or conveyance in excess of required impact fees.
- 30.66A.070 Performance of in-kind contributions.
- 30.66A.080 Use of fees.
- 30.66A.100 Use and disposition of dedicated land.
- 30.66A.110 Projects that cross park service area boundaries.
- 30.66A.120 Validity of pre-existing agreements.
- 30.66A.130 Administrative adjustment of fee amount.
- 30.66A.140 Appeals.
Reviser’s Note: Chapter 30.66A consisting of sections; 30.66A.010, 30.66A.020, 30.66A.030, 30.66A.040, 30.66A.050, 30.66.052, 30.66A.055, 30.66A.060, 30.66A.070, 30.66A.090, 30.66A.100, 30.66A.110, 30.66A.120, 30.66A.130, 30.66A.140, 30.66A.150, and 30.66A.160 was repealed in its entirety effective March 11, 2005 and a NEW Chapter 30.66A was enacted (Amended Ord. 04-016, Feb. 23, 2005, Eff date March 11, 2005)