(1) Stormwater drainage review conducted pursuant to this chapter shall be completed in conjunction with, and shall be a condition of, approval of the underlying permit for a proposed development or redevelopment activity. Construction shall not commence until a required permit or plan for new development or redevelopment is issued or approved and until required reviews or inspections are completed.
(2) Whenever a development or redevelopment requires submittal of a targeted or full stormwater site plan under this chapter, the stormwater site plan shall be submitted at the time of application for the underlying permit for a proposed project, except that phased submittal of a full stormwater site plan is permitted pursuant to SCC 30.63A.820.
(3) An application for a new development or redevelopment which requires a stormwater site plan to be submitted at the time of application for the underlying permit shall not be deemed complete until a complete stormwater site plan is submitted together with the application for the permit or approval. The department shall use the provisions of SCC 30.63A.400 to determine if the stormwater site plan is complete.
(4) When a full stormwater site plan is required for new development or redevelopment and the drainage review is phased, the full stormwater plan shall be submitted at the time construction plans are submitted.
(5) Upon finding any deficiencies in the stormwater site plan submittal, the department shall notify the applicant of the deficiencies and return the stormwater site plan to the applicant for revision and resubmittal.
(7) Stormwater site plan resubmissions after two reviews by the department, or the submittal of a revised stormwater site plan, shall be subject to the resubmittal and revision fee requirement in SCC 30.86.510(2).
(8) The department shall notify the applicant upon approval of the stormwater site plan. (Added by Amended Ord. 10-026, June 9, 2010, Eff date Sept. 30, 2010; Amended by Ord. 15-102, Jan. 11, 2016, Eff date Jan. 22, 2016).