Chapter 30.44 SHORELINE PERMITS
This chapter is included in your selections.
- PART 000 General Purpose and Applicability.
- PART 100 Permit Requirements and Review Standards.
- 30.44.110 Shoreline substantial development, conditional use, and variance permits.
- 30.44.120 Exemptions from shoreline substantial development permits.
- 30.44.125 Application of the permit system to shoreline substantial developments undertaken prior to the act.
- 30.44.130 Review criteria for all shoreline development permits.
- 30.44.140 Additional review criteria for shoreline conditional use permits.
- 30.44.145 Additional review criteria for shoreline conditional use permits - Aquaculture.
- 30.44.150 Additional review criteria for a shoreline variance permit.
- 30.44.160 Non-conforming shoreline uses or structures.
- PART 200 Process Requirements.
- 30.44.205 Submittal requirements for shoreline permits.
- 30.44.210 Procedures for shoreline permits.
- 30.44.220 Time requirements for shoreline permits.
- 30.44.225 Special procedures for limited utility extensions and bulkheads.
- 30.44.226 Special procedures for watershed restoration projects.
- 30.44.230 Filing with the state Department of Ecology.
- 30.44.240 Shoreline conditional use and variance permits - review required by state.
- 30.44.250 Appeals.
- 30.44.260 Reapplication.
- 30.44.270 Revisions to shoreline permits.
- 30.44.280 Emergency activities.
- 30.44.290 Fees.
- 30.44.295 Rescission of shoreline permits.
- 30.44.300 Ordinary high water mark determinations.