(1) An application for a subdivision alteration shall contain the signatures of a majority of those persons having an ownership interest in lots, tracts, parcels, sites, or divisions in the subdivision or portion to be altered.
(2) If the subdivision is subject to restrictive covenants which were filed at the time of the approval of the subdivision, and the application for alteration would result in the violation of a covenant, the application shall contain an agreement signed by all parties subject to the covenants providing that the parties agree to terminate or alter the relevant covenants to accomplish the purpose of the alteration of the subdivision or portion thereof.
(3) The applicant shall present a certificate of title showing the names of all persons who would be affected by the proposed alteration, as well as any easements or other encumbrances on the property subject to the proposed alteration.
(4) If the alteration proposes to change the recorded plat, a drawing prepared at the same scale as the recorded plat shall be submitted showing the details of the proposed alteration.
(5) If the alteration proposes a change to restrictions, conditions, or easements of a textual nature not depicted on the plat, a clearly written textual revision shall be submitted.
(6) A written statement of why the alteration is being requested and how the public interest would be served by its approval shall be submitted. (Added by Amended Ord. 02-064, Dec. 9, 2002, Eff date Feb. 1, 2003).