Each planned zone and uses located in the BP, PCB, NB and IP zones shall comply with the following requirements unless more specific requirements are provided in code:
(1) Processes and Equipment. Processes and equipment employed and goods processed or sold shall be limited to those which are not objectionable beyond the boundaries of the lot upon which the use is located by reason of offensive odors, dust, smoke, gas, or electronic interference;
(2) Development Phases. Where the proposal contains more than one phase, all development shall occur in a sequence consistent with the phasing plan which shall be presented as an element of the preliminary plan unless revisions are approved by the department;
(3) Building Design. Buildings shall be designed to be compatible with their surroundings, both within and adjacent to the zone;
(4) Restrictive Covenants. Restrictive covenants shall be provided which shall ensure the long-term maintenance and upkeep of landscaping, storm drainage facilities, other private property improvements, and open space areas and facilities. Further, the covenants shall reference the official or binding site plan(s) and indicate their availability at the department, and shall provide that Snohomish County is an additional beneficiary with standing to enforce, and shall preclude the avoidance of performance obligations through lease agreements;
(5) Off-street Parking. Permanent off-street parking shall be in accordance with terms of chapter 30.26 SCC, except that parking shall be in accordance with SCC 30.34A.050 when the property is designated Urban Village on the future land use map;
(7) Noise. Noise levels generated within the development shall not exceed those established in chapter 10.01 SCC – noise control, or violate other law or regulation relating to noise. Noise of machines and operations shall be muffled so as to not become objectionable due to intermittence or beat frequency, or shrillness; and
(8) Landscaping. General landscaping and open space requirements shall be in accordance with chapter 30.25 SCC. (Added by Amended Ord. 02-064, Dec. 9, 2002, Eff date Feb. 1, 2003; Amended by Amended Ord. 05-087, Dec. 21, 2005, Eff date Feb. 1, 2006; Amended by Amended Ord. 09-079, May 12, 2010, Eff date May 29, 2010; Amended by Amended Ord. 12-069, Oct. 17, 2012, Eff date Nov. 10, 2012).