The director shall provide council with an annual report on the implementation of the tree canopy requirements in SCC 30.25.016 by January 31st of every year. The report shall include, at a minimum, the following:
(1) The number of applications exempted from tree canopy requirements by each of the exemptions in SCC 30.25.016(1).
(2) The number of applications to which the tree canopy requirements are applied, subtotaled by type of application.
(3) The number of applications using the Tree Survey method and the number using the Aerial Estimation method for estimating existing tree canopy.
(4) For each application to which the tree canopy requirements are applied:
(a) The tree canopy required by Table 30.25.016(3) prior to any adjustments.
(b) Any adjustments to the required tree canopy, the specific type of incentive or other adjustment, and the specific code authority for the adjustment.
(c) The required tree canopy after all adjustments.
(d) The use and effect of applying any other incentives for tree retention.
(e) The result of the calculation of existing canopy.
(f) The canopy of trees retained.
(g) The number of new trees planted.
(h) The result of the calculation of 20-year canopy.
(5) For every allowable type of adjustment, the total number of applications that used it and the total reduction in required tree canopy resulting from it. (Added by Amended Ord. 14-073, Oct. 8, 2014, Eff date Oct. 27, 2014).