(1) An applicant with a development application that was determined to be complete prior to March 26, 2021, for which a final decision has not been issued may voluntarily submit a signed waiver to the department requesting the permit application be reviewed under regulations as amended by Amended Ordinance No. 21-004. All other development regulations in effect as of the date of the original permit application was determined to be complete shall apply.
(2) Applicants submitting a signed waiver shall have 12 months from March 26, 2021, to submit revised application materials.
(3) Revised application materials submitted under this section shall require:
(a) Updated and renewed public notice under chapter 30.70 SCC for any application materials revised under the provisions of this section; and
(b) Payment of any applicable fees as determined by the department.
(4) The department shall include in its written decision for a Type 1 permit or staff recommendation for Type 2 permit a statement explaining that amended provisions established under Amended Ordinance No. 21-004 apply.
(5) This section is repealed effective 12 months from March 26, 2021. (Added by Amended Ord. 21-004, Mar. 15, 2021, Eff date Mar. 26, 2021).