This chapter is included in your selections.
- 2.36.010 Purposes.
- 2.36.020 Definitions.
- 2.36.030 Powers and duties of county executive.
- 2.36.040 Emergency or disaster proclamation – specific powers of the executive.
- 2.36.050 Department of emergency management – creation and authority.
- 2.36.055 County comprehensive emergency management plan.
- 2.36.060 Department director.
- 2.36.065 Emergency and disaster powers of director.
- 2.36.070 Organization by director.
- 2.36.075 Continuity of county government.
- 2.36.080 County department and elected official office continuity of operations planning.
- 2.36.085 Snohomish County emergency management coordinating committee.
- 2.36.090 Penalty for violations.
- 2.36.100 Emergency management advisory board established.
- 2.36.110 Composition of the board.
- 2.36.120 Meeting and election of officers.
- 2.36.130 Duties of the advisory board.